DIY: My Secret Remedy for Split Ends on my Type 4C hair. Herbal Oil with Ginger and Honey

It is typical for a type 4c coily natural hair to experience split ends. I have had this experience almost all the time.

Initially, I thought it was just about trimming the tips of my hair and moisturizing. That didn't solve all the problem because as soon as I loosen out a braid or and hair do, I would notice that the tips of my hair is already splitting.

i have tried different natural remedies like mayonnaise deep conditioning. This moisturized and conditioned my hair. It left my hair deeply moisturized for over two weeks. I also had ease combing my hair.

The second thing i have tried was the Avocado treatment and Conditioning. It gave my hair a very good soft feel and added bit of strength on my hair.

There are a lot more natural hair practices to stop hair breakage that i have done as a regimen. It all worked for me as per conditioning, moisturizing, strengthening my hair.

I also noticed that my hair breaks mostly when it has split ends, or dry. This made it difficult to comb through. In such situation, I either used a wide tooth comb or finger comb my hair.

Moisturizing reduces hair breakage. So imagine if i moisturize, trim and apply my newfound remedy. The herbal oil with ginger and honey.

How I make Herbal Oil with Ginger and Honey


Ginger For Hair





See this post on Herbs for healthy hair and scalp and find out the other benefits of ginger for the hair


Honey For Hair:

Honey contains vitamins, minerals and its antibacterial. Honey is as a natural humectant that means, it attracts moisture even to the hair. Honey nourishes and enriches the hair.

Olive Oil For Hair


This is one of my favorite Oil for hair.

It has over 90% conditioning property for skin and hair. It helps to lock in moisture to the hair.

Watch Video for Procedure


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bea vs Bae, Which Pet name would you Prefer

DIY Moisturizing African Black Soap

Edible Mayonnaise vs Hair Mayonnaise for Hair Conditioning Part 1 My Hair Test