DIY: How to Make Virgin Avocado Oil. Undiluted


Handmade Avocado Oil is not a stress free process like you would have in coconut oil.





It takes a lot of determination and patience because you need a lot of avocado to be able extract visible oil.

At the end of the entire extraction process I realized that I'm in need of an oil press and i should get one really soon so I can stay in business.

For a 30 ml oil, you would need about 10 avocado fruits.

How does that sound?

Wow!

The good thing is that after several trial, you will definitely have to find a way around it.

Benefits of Avocado Oil on the Skin


  • Is your skin itchy or dry?
  • Apply avocado oil to your skin. It penetrates deeply into your skin layers leaving it very moisturized.
  • It contains natural ingredients so it is a a good anti-aging agent. it ensure you don't develop wrinkles early in life.


Benefits of Avocado Oil on the hair.


  • it is a good moisturizer
  • It helps treat dandruff
  • Replenishes hair with vitamins
  • Good hair conditioner
  • Helps prevent hair lose


Benefits of Avocado Oil for health


  • Based on experience, avocado oil controls my appetite. a spoonful of it blocks my taste bud so I don't get the taste of any food i try to eat and that discouraged me from eating. I remember telling my sister once that the food she cooked was not tasty.
  • A 2001 study was published in the Journal of Dermatology. stating that psoriasis responded too well to avocado oil and B12
  • It is effective for Arthritis and Periodontal diseases.

Here is a video on how I extract avocado oil,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bea vs Bae, Which Pet name would you Prefer

DIY Moisturizing African Black Soap

Edible Mayonnaise vs Hair Mayonnaise for Hair Conditioning Part 1 My Hair Test